Air Handler with Micro-Channel
- All-Aluminum, Resistant Coil Technology: Micro-Channel coils beef up this air handlers resistance to corrosion the leading cause of HVAC coil leaks.
- Enhanced Cabinet for Durability: The polyester-urethane finish that coats the galvanized steel cabinet of this unit helps it resist corrosion.
- Quiet Operation Comes Standard: The cabinet of this air handler is completely insulated to help prevent unwanted noise and cabinet sweating. The insulation is 1 thick and has an R-value of 4.2.
The B6BMMX air handler by Maytag offers durable performance. This air handling model includes Micro-Channel coils for increased resistance against the number one cause of coil leaks corrosion. Talk to your contractor about matching this air handler with the proper air conditioner or heat pump.
14 - 15 SEER Fixed Speed Air Handler
- Corrosion Resistant Finish: The cabinet of this air handler is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Tough Coil Technology Is All Aluminum: Increased corrosion resistance is achieved with this units all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil.
Pair the Maytag B6EMMX air handler with one of our air conditioners or heat pumps to complete your central cooling system. This unit is durable due to an all-aluminum coil and a dependable outer cabinet coated in a corrosion-resistant finish.
13 - 19 SEER ECM Variable Speed Air Handler
- Variable-Speed Motor: Because it runs longer at a lower speed, the variable-speed motor provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home and allows for extra quiet operation.
- Quiet Performance: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Durable: Features a galvanized steel jacket coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
The Maytag B6VMAX air handler provides exceptional comfort, performance and energy efficiency -- 13-16 SEER when paired with Maytag air conditioners and heat pumps.
Variable-Speed Air Handler
- Consistent Temperatures: Variable-speed motor technology aids in increased performance. This air handler runs at lower speeds for long periods of time resulting in consistent temperatures throughout the home and extra-quiet operation.
- Quiet Blower Technology: This air handlers smooth blower on/off cycles result in extra quiet operation.
- Long-Lasting Exterior Protection: The polyester-urethane finish on the galvanized steel exterior of this air handler is corrosion resistant.
The B6VMMX, when properly matched with a Maytag air conditioner or heat pump, offers energy-efficient performance. The air handler also includes innovative Micro-Channel coil technology that resists corrosion better than traditional coils.
C6 Coils - R-410A
- Premium Performance with Proper System Matching: Maximize efficiencies through correct system matching. When you pair this air handler with the right air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil, you can achieve premium efficiency levels.
- Steel Protects Interior Components: To protect the cabinet from corrosion and damage, this model is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish.
- Factory Installed TXV: In order to provide precise refrigerant control under any load condition, this part comes equipped with a factory-installed, externally-equalized thermal expansion valve.
For leading cooling power, go with a dependable Maytag C6BH indoor evaporator coil. This type of coil sits on top of your furnace and completes your central cooling system. This model includes a factory-installed TXV.
C7BA A Vertical & C7BH Horizontal Micro-Channel Indoor Coil
- Matched System: Proper system matching can help enhance operation. When you match this air handler with the right air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil, it maximizes the efficiency of your central HVAC system.
- Installation Flexibility: If you need a cased or an uncased coil, the C7BAMO can deliver. The coil comes in both versions.
Dependable performance and maximize efficiency is achieved with proper coil and cooling system matching. The C7BAMO works with your air conditioner or heat pump to provide excellent cooling capabilities throughout your home and sits on top of your furnace.
C7BA A Vertical & C7BH Horizontal Micro-Channel Indoor Coil
- Dependable Corrosion Protection: Superior corrosion resistance is achieved through the use of Micro-Channel coil technology.
- Match Indoor and Outdoor Components: Talk with your contractor about proper system matching before settling on a unit. Air handlers that are properly matched with the right air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil can help maximize the efficiencies of your complete system.
- Match Your Specifications: The C7BHMO coils comes horizontal ready for installation flexibility.
The horizontal-ready C7BHMO indoor evaporator coil completes your central cooling system. It sits on top of your gas furnace and works with your air conditioner or heat pump to cool your home when the summers get hot. It also includes enhanced technology that resists corrosion better than traditional coils.
C7BHMX | Maytag Indoor Evaporator Coil
- All-Aluminum Coil Design: Instances of corrosion can be a real pain for homeowners. That is why this coil is engineered using all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil technology.
- Get the Best Cooling Efficiency: For maximum efficiency ratings, pair this indoor coil with the correct air conditioner/heat pump and gas furnace models.
- TXV Installed at the Factory: This indoor evaporator coil already comes equipped with a thermal expansion valve. The TXV is able to provide precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
Complete your central cooling system with the C7BHMX indoor evaporator coil. For maximum cooling efficiency, pair this air handler with the correct cooling system (air conditioner or heat pump) and gas furnace. This coil comes with a factory-installed TXV for precise refrigerant control and sits on top of your gas furnace as a part of your central cooling system.
13+ SEER Modular Air Handler
- Solid Steel Exterior: This unit is well protected. It is built using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Insulated Air Handler Cabinet: The cabinet of this air handler includes a -inch thick layer of insulation. This helps prevent cabinet sweating in difficult applications and keep noise levels down.
For customized cooling performance, the MB7BM air handling unit by Maytag fits the bill. When you pair this air handler with a Maytag air conditioner or heat pump plus one of our C7 coils, you can expect dependable, lasting performance and superior home comfort.
14+ SEER Variable Speed Modular Air Handler
- Exceptional, Quiet Operation and High Home Comfort Levels:A variable-speed unit can enhance home comfort and system operation. This unit provides more consistent temperatures throughout your home and operates at extra-quiet noise levels. A variable-speed unit is a quality unit.
- Highly Efficient Performance:When you properly match this variable-speed air handler with a 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump, you will experience up to an additional SEER of cooling efficiency.
- Quiet Operation: Noise reduction is achieved with exceptionally quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
Looking for customized cooling performance? The MB7VM could be the air handler for you. When you properly match this air handler with Maytag C7 coils and cooling units you can expect above-standard efficiency and dependable, long-lasting performance.
High Efficiency 80% AFUE Upflow/Horizontal and Downflow Gas Furnace
- Dont Get Blasted by Cold Air : When this furnace kicks on, you wont be greeted by a cold blast of air. It employs a 30-second blower delay for a comfortable warm duct temperature.
- Crucial Components Lifespan Improved:The included SmartStart control board is leading technology that can extend the life of your systems ignitor. It learns the start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts the ignitors firing percentage to match your systems specifications.
- Numerous Checks Performed to Ensure Quality: Errors during production are minimized with the use of repeated quality checks. In all, this furnace is checked 234 times before it is shipped from the factory.
During those cold winter months, you want a furnace that can provide exceptional heating performance. The Maytag M120 MGC2SA and MGC2SK gas furnaces (when combined with an air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil) provide all of your year-round heating and cooling needs. This model is available in upflow/horizontal and downflow configurations all of your bases are covered. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
High Efficiency 92.1% AFUE Upflow/Horizontal and Downflow Gas Furnace
- Keeps Temperatures Comfortable: When this furnace model starts up, you wont be greeted by cold air. This unit contains a 30-second blower delay that assures a warm duct temperature.
- Intelligent SmartStart Technology:Units that include SmartStart technology can greatly improve the life of your ignitor. This technology is able to learn the start-up characteristics of the ignitor and adjust firing percentage to match those characteristics.
- Premium Quality Checked at the Factory: At the factory, we make sure to check every unit thoroughly for quality. This unit undergoes 234 checks before being shipped.
For energy-saving performance choose one of the Maytag M120 MGC2SC or MGC2SL gas furnaces. This furnace model offers high-efficiency-performance that can dramatically increase home comfort all while lowering the amount of money you spend on utilities when compared to older, less-efficient models. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
95.0% AFUE Single-Stage High Efficiency/Direct Vent or Non Direct Vent Gas Furnace
- Kicks on at a Warm Temperature: Furnace start-up does not have to release a blast of cold air. This model utilizes a 30-second blower delay to assure a warm duct temperature when the unit starts up.
- Improve Your Ignitors Lifespan:The ignitor in your unit is a crucial component. That is why we use SmartStart technology that can extend the ignitors lifespan.
- Quality Inside and Out: Before it makes the journey to your home, this furnace is checked 234 times at the factory.
When combined with Maytag air conditioners or heat pumps and corrosion-resistant coils, the Maytag M120 MGC2SD and MGC2DM gas furnaces offer high heating efficiency. A high-efficiency furnace, when compared to operation costs of your previous furnace model, can significantly decrease the amount of money you spend heating your home during the winter.SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
Up to 14 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
14 SEER High Efficiency
13 SEER High Efficiency
Up to 15 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
80% AFUE Two Stage, Variable Speed, High Efficiency Gas Furnace
- Increased Home Comfort: Two-stage heating operation results in exceptional temperature control and increased dehumidification assistance. Additionally, a variable-speed blower can reduce noise levels associated with operation and improve the filtration power of your unit.
- Boosted Cooling Efficiency: Rely on the dependable furnace model for not just powerful heating, but a cooling efficiency boost as well. When this model is paired with a 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump, you can enjoy an additional SEER of cooling power due to the utilization of iSEER technology.
- Premium Furnace Noise Levels: The insulated blower compartment improves system satisfaction. The insulation allows for very quiet operation.
The Maytag M1200 PGC2TA-VS and PGC2TK-VS gas furnace models offer premium comfort and long-lasting dependability. These gas furnace models come complete with two-stage gas valves and variable-speed motors that increase comfort and efficiency when paired with Maytag coils and air conditioners or heat pumps. Additionally, this model is backed by an outstanding parts warranty when the unit is registered. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
Up to 14 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner